The Arts Council of Henderson County in response to COVID-19 is hosting a weekly Art Auction. 90% of the proceeds from the auction go directly back to the artist and the other 10% support our Artists in Schools program where we pay artists to teach at underserved schools in the county. If you would like to bid on a piece click the link below to see the pieces that are available this week. If you would like to learn more about the artists join Arts Council of Henderson County Executive Director, Hannah Duncan and board President Josh Dunkin every Monday at 7 Pm on the ACofHC Facebook page.
We are looking to feature new pieces each week and will do our best to feature as many artists in the community as possible during this time. If you are an artist we ask that you send 3-4 pictures of the piece you would like to auction. We ask that the selected piece has a starting price no more than $100. While we would love to sell your more expensive work but at this time it would be better to auction pieces that are under $100. If you would like to participate as an artist please email email@example.com with the following information: name, telephone, email, price, medium & size, and title. *Please include three pictures of the item you would like to auction.